martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

Dear all,

Here is the list of students who should make their presentation on Monday 3:

Sebastián
Sergio
Bárbara
Patricia
Pablo
Jorge

and on Wednesday 5:

Claudia
María José GH
Cristina
María José A.
Javiera
Wladimir
Paulina

Tomorrow I will bring two articles which deal with the use of literature in the EFL class. I hope you find them useful.

Below you will find a link to the famous play "Waiting for Godot" by Samuel Becket. We will read it and discuss it in class tomorrow.

http://samuel-beckett.net/Waiting_for_Godot_Part1.html

Claudia

1 comentario:

Javy Kiddie dijo...

Hello Claudia:
I'm sending you my topic for the presentation. I do not have your e-mail so I decided to write it here.
I would like to try to focus on the poem "The Waste Land" by Eliot T.S in order to explain how to teach a poem in a class. I have some doubts about it so I'll will ask you on monday.
Regards.
Javiera Pavez.